Great news for the Instagram users
Now Instagram users can see ads in between Instagram reels. According to Instagram, ads are the best way to help the businesses reach to maximum audiences, creating new content etc.
- Instagram will roll out the ads in Reels access the globe.
- The ads will appear for 30 seconds. 3- The ads will be similar to the ads in story,full screen and vertical.
This is great news for the business, The ads will appear just like any Reels and would last for 30 seconds. It will help businesses reach greater audiences, allowing people to discover new content from brands and creators.
The company said, “Reels is the best place on Instagram to reach people who don’t follow you and a growing global stage where brands and creators can be discovered by anyone. These ads will help businesses reach greater audiences, allowing people to discover inspiring new content from brands and creators.”
The ads will be full screen and vertical, similar to ads in Stories. They will appear in between individual Reels. Ads will disappear in 30 seconds. Users can comment, like and share the ads if they wish to.
Justin Osofsky (Instagram Chief Operating Officer) said, “We see Reels as a great way for people to discover new content on Instagram, and so ads are a natural fit. Brands of all sizes can take advantage of this new creative format in an environment where people are already being entertained.”
If you don’t want to see the ad on Reels, you can skip the ad or tap on the menu to hide or report it. It is applicable to individual ads.
Instagram Reels is almost similar to tiktok videos. Users can post short videos, edit and add songs to make it more dramatic. Instagram will show you Reels of the people, whom you are not following. It will depends on your interest or the topics you follow. Sometimes Reels get maximum views and shared by maximum users according to their content.
- Are you looking for the best content writing agency in Lucknow?
- Do you want to connect with best content writing agency in Noida??
- Are you looking for best content writing agency in Delhi NCR
- OnePlus has decided to merge OxygenOS With Oppo’s ColorOS
- Realme 8GB smartphone becomes 3000 less of it’s cost