Launching of OnePlus TV 40Y1 in India on 24th May
OnePlus TV 40Y1 will have a 64-bit powerful processor and run on Android TV 9.
- It has 1,920×1,080 pixels resolution.
- It has an integrated Content Calendar.
- Apps like Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube will be preloaded in TV.
OnePlus TV 40Y1 is confirmed to launch in India on 24th May 2021. The 40 inch TV will be an addition with the OnePlus TV 32Y1 and OnePlus TV 43Y1 models. It will be slightly cheaper than OnePlus TV 43Y1 that is priced Rs. 26,999 currently in India on the company website.
OnePlus shared the information by tweet that OnePlus TV 40Y1 will be launched in India on May 24 at 12:00 pm. OnePlus TV 32Y1 is currently priced at Rs. 15,999 and the 43-inch model is priced at Rs. 26,999. OnePlus TV 40Y1 will be priced in between these two.
Features- OnePlus TV 40Y1 will have an unspecified 64-bit processor and run on Android TV 9-based OxygenPlay. It has a 40-inch full-HD (1,920×1,080 pixels) display with 93% coverage of DCI-P3 colour gamut and Gamma Engine picture enhancer.
It will be available with inbuilt Chromecast, supports Alexa and Google Assistant, and offers Google Play store access and also preloaded apps like Netflix, Prime Video, and YouTube etc. TV has integrated content calendar which will remind users for latest TV shows and movies automatically.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth v5. There are two 20W speakers on board with Dolby Audio support. Ports include one Ethernet port, RF connection input, two HDMI ports, one AV In, one digital audio output, and two USB ports.
- Top 10 programming languages in 2024
- Top 10 web development platforms
- The Future of AI: How Artificial Intelligence Will Change the world
- Why Chat GTP is more important 2024?
- Are you looking for the best content writing agency in Lucknow?